How To Get A Ticket Delivered To Your Mobile Phone
- Select a game you would like to purchase tickets for. You will have the option to choose Mobile Phone Tickets as a delivery method for your ticket (Sample Image »).
- When you get to the billing page of the transaction process, choose 'Mobile Phone Tickets' as your delivery method.
- Choose your mobile phones' Carrier (ex. Verizon, Cingular, Sprint), choose the Make of your phone (ex. Samsung, Motorola, LG), and choose the Model of your phone.
- Complete the purchase. The ticket(s) will be delivered to your Mobile phone shortly after the transaction is complete via a text message (Sample Image »).
- Bring your phone to the game... The image on the phone will be able to be scanned at the gate! (Sample Image ») The ticket on your phone will include all the information a normal ticket includes like opponent, game time, section, row & seat.
*New* Mobile Ticket Delivery Have your tickets sent directly to your mobile phone!
Important Notes about purchasing a ticket with your Mobile Phone
Save the Message
Please enter via the MAIN GATE by the TEAM STORE when using Mobile Phone Tickets.
- Once you get the ticket delivered to your Mobile phone, please make sure to save the message in your inbox
. You will receive the ticket(s) via a text message, and you'll need to save the message in your inbox. If you order multiple tickets, each ticket will be delivered separately.
Mobile Terms & Conditions
- Use of Mobile Phone Ticketing is deemed as your acceptance of the following terms & conditions. Mobile Terms & Conditions »
Mobile Ticketing FAQ
- Please view the Mobile FAQ for more frequently asked questions.
Mobile Ticketing FAQ »
- View the list of currently supported phones. If your phone is currently not listed, you can still receive the ticket using the Text Only option (please see Mobile FAQ for more information about receive your tickets Text Only). Be sure to check back frequently as the list of phones is updated often. View Supported Phones »
Mobile Phone Model
- Not sure which phone model you have? Check your Phone Model »
Back Up Ticket
- If for any anything happens to your Mobile Phone Ticket, when you receive your confirmation e-mail of the purchase, the e-mail will also include a link to a print at home version of your ticket. Delete your Mobile Ticket? Lose your Phone? You can always still print the "Print At Home" ticket for entry to the game. More on print at home »
|1. Select Mobile Delivery Option
||2. Save The Text Message
||3. Scan Message At Ballpark|