San Diego, CA :: August 31 - September 2
Sunshine, beaches and baseball, San Diego has it all! Where perfect weather is always in the forecast, San Diego has to be on your list with Rangers Destinations! As summer turns to fall, enjoy San Diego's Gaslight Quarter, exceptional hotel accommodations, VIP access to famed Petco Park and a meet and greet with a current or alumni Rangers player! This trip should definitely make the cut!
Mike Napoli is confirmed to attend the pre-game reception in San Diego!*
* Player is confirmed but subject to change
Your San Diego package includes:
- Tickets to two (2) Rangers vs. Padres games at Petco Park
- Monday, 8/31, and Tuesday, 9/1
- Option to purchase tickets to game on Wednesday, 9/2
- First class hotel accommodations for two (2) nights at the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, located next to Petco Park and featuring a rooftop patio with views looking onto the field, on Monday, 8/31, and Tuesday, 9/1
- A VIP Tour of Petco Park
- A pre-game reception at Petco Park (food & beverages provided)
- A private meet-and-greet with a current or alumni Rangers player: Each participant will receive an autograph, an individual photo taken with the player, and will participate in a Q&A session
- Rangers gift bag including a Rangers t-shirt, Rangers hat, Official MLB game ball, and a 2015 Rangers Magazine
- All photos taken by staff are made available for easy download, free of charge
- Pre-departure itinerary package containing tickets, VIP credentials, maps & travel info and a schedule of events for the trip
- 24/7 concierge services by Rangers Destinations staff
- All taxes and fees
Pricing is per person and is based on room occupancy.
|Hotel||Single||Double||Triple||Quad||No Hotel||Book Now|
|San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter||$1,079||$849||$759||$699||$599||Book now|
About Petco Park
Petco Park is spectacular in every way, combining the best sight lines in baseball with breathtaking views of San Diego. Architecturally magnificent, it celebrates the sea, the sky, the natural beauty, cultural diversity and unique spirit of our region. Innovative design features evoke the timeless traditions of baseball in an intimate setting, with state-of-the-art fan amenities to suit every taste and budget.
Find out more about Petco Park »