Los Angeles, CA :: June 17-18
The Rangers are going old school! From Dodger Stadium to the Hollywood Sign, this trip has all the bells, whistles and celebrities you can handle. Bus transportation will be included between the stadium and hotel, so don't fret over that LA traffic! With unparalleled hotel accommodations, a VIP tour of history rich Dodger Stadium, and a meet & greet with a current or alumni Rangers player, this trip will be one for the silver screen.
Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez is confirmed to attend the pre-game reception in Los Angeles!*
* Personality is confirmed but subject to change
Your Los Angeles package includes:
- Tickets to two (2) Rangers vs. Dodgers games at Dodger Stadium
- Wednesday, 6/17, and Thursday, 6/18
- First class hotel accommodations for two (2) nights at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A Live, located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, on Wednesday, 6/17 and Thursday, 6/18
- Charter bus transportation to and from the JW Marriott & Dodger Stadium for included games
- A VIP Tour of Dodger Stadium
- A pre-game reception at Dodger Stadium (food & beverages provided)
- A private meet-and-greet with Rangers Hall of Famer, Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez: Each participant will receive an autograph, an individual photo taken with Pudge, and will participate in a Q&A session
- Rangers gift bag including a Rangers t-shirt, Rangers hat, Official MLB game ball, and a 2015 Rangers Magazine
- All photos taken by staff are made available for easy download, free of charge
- Pre-departure itinerary package containing tickets, VIP credentials, maps & travel info and a schedule of events for the trip
- 24/7 concierge services by Rangers Destinations staff
- All taxes and fees
Pricing is per person and is based on room occupancy.
|Hotel||Single||Double||Triple||Quad||No Hotel||Book Now|
|JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A Live||$1,289||$989||$869||$809||$599||Book now|
About Dodger Stadium
It began with Dodger President Walter O'Malley's vision five decades ago and remains one of the crown jewels in professional sports and a landmark to West Coast expansion in Major League Baseball.
Find out more about Dodger Stadium »