Home Spring Schedule
Dates, times and teams subject to change. All times ET.
For the following five games, members of the military are eligible to receive $3 off any regularly priced ticket by showing their ID at the Ed Smith Stadium box office:
March 1, March 3, March 9, March 17, March 23.
Offer is valid for purchases in advance and on day of game.
LEGACY OF VALOR TRIBUTE TO OUR VETERANS
- Enjoy a presentation by the Sarasota Military Academy Drum Line and a special tribute to all veterans.
SENIORS RUN THE BASES
- O's fans 60 and over can walk or run the bases at their own pace after the game. Seniors will receive a $2 discount on Reserved Grandstand tickets. Discount valid at the box office ONLY.
ORIOLES REACH FOOD DRIVE
To benefit All Faiths Food Bank
- Bring your non-perishable food items and monetary donations to the game to help the All Faiths Food Bank.
KIDS RUN THE BASES
Sponsored by Schofield Hand and Bright
- All kids 14 and under can run the bases after the game.
GO GREEN NIGHT
Sponsored by Waste Pro
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day as the O's battle the Twins in the environmentally-friendly Ed Smith Stadium.
BEACH CHAIR CELL PHONE HOLDER
Sponsored by Sarasota Bradenton International Airport
- The first 3,000 fans 15 and over will receive a beach chair cell phone holder.
YOUTH BASEBALL DAY
Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT)
- Youth baseball players, in uniform, take part in a pre-game parade on the field.
(To reserve a spot, please call 941-893-6300.)
Important on sale dates:
|Single Game Tickets||ON SALE NOW|
|Season Tickets||ON SALE NOW|
|Flex Plans (online only)||ON SALE NOW|
Spring Season Tickets
See every game from the same great seats!
5-Game Flex Plans
Choose from any 2 prime games and 3 non-prime games to build your own ticket package!
- Lower Box - $109
- Reserved Grandstand - $89
- Left Field Pavilion - $79
For more information, please call (941) 893-6312.
|SEATING AREA||SEASON||SINGLE GAME||PRIME GAME*|
|Third Base Lounge**||N/A||$30||$32|
|Premium Infield Box||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Left Field Pavilion||$15||$16||$18|
|Standing Room Only||N/A||$8||$10|
- *Prime Games consist of all matchups against the Red Sox, Yankees and Phillies.
- **Includes pregame and in-game access to exclusive, climate-controlled Third Base Lounge, as well as an assigned seat located just outside the Lounge.
- Box Office Hours:
- (Left Field Ticket Office. Located at 12th Street and Tuttle Avenue)
- Jan. 25: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
- Jan. 27 - Feb. 7: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
(Open Monday - Friday)
- Feb. 10 - March 27: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
(Open 7 days a week)
Ed Smith Stadium
- 2700 12th Street
- Sarasota, FL 34237
Driving Directions From the North:
- Take I-75 to exit 213 (University Parkway)
- Head west on University to Tuttle Avenue
- Turn left onto Tuttle Avenue and head south
- Stadium is located on the right at the intersection of 12th Street and Tuttle
Driving Directions From the South:
- Take I-75 to exit 210 (Fruitville Road)
- Head West on Fruitville to Tuttle Avenue
- Turn right on Tuttle to 12th Street
- The stadium is on the left