Reds Press Release
Single Game Tickets go on sale Saturday at 9 a.m.
Excludes Opening Day and Boston Red Sox games Aug. 12 & 13
CINCINNATI (Feb. 26, 2014) - Single game tickets for the 2014 Cincinnati Reds regular season home games at Great American Ball Park go on sale Saturday, March 1 at 9 a.m. ET, excluding Opening Day on March 31 and both Boston Red Sox games August 12 and 13.
Get the best seats at the lowest prices for your favorite games of the season including Opening Night on April 2, six bobblehead games and 13 Fireworks Fridays.
Fans have many options to purchase single game tickets on Saturday beginning at 9 a.m.:
• Internet: reds.com
• Phone: 513-381-REDS or 877-647-REDS (7337)
• In person: Great American Ball Park ticket windows, Kroger stores with Ticketmaster retail outlets and Reds.com kiosks on Fountain Square and at the Skyline Chili at 4th and Sycamore in downtown Cincinnati.
The 14 games with fireworks shows include Opening Night on April 2 plus every Friday home game, including a special Independence Day Fireworks Show on July 4.
See Ken Griffey Jr., Dave Parker and Ron Oester during 2014 Reds Hall of Fame Induction Weekend, Aug. 8-10. The Induction ceremony for the Class of 2014 will take place Saturday, Aug. 9 prior to the Reds vs. Miami Marlins game at 7:10 p.m.
2014 Bobblehead games:
• Sat., May 10 - Homer Bailey No-Hitter Dual Bobblehead, presented by Unilever (Reds. vs. Rockies, 7:10 p.m.)
• Wed., June 4 - Aroldis Chapman Bobblehead, presented by Coca-Cola (Reds vs. Giants, 7:10 p.m.)
• Sat., June 21 - Ken Griffey Jr. 500th Home Run Bobblehead, presented by Cincinnati Bell (Reds vs. Blue Jays, 4:10 p.m.)
• Sat., July 12 - Billy Hamilton Bobblehead, presented by PNC Bank (Reds vs. Pirates, 7:15 p.m.)
• Wed., Aug. 6 - Jay Bruce Bobblehead (Reds vs. Indians, 7:10 p.m.)
• Sat., Aug. 23 - Commemorative 2015 All-Star Bobblehead (Reds vs. Braves, 7:10 p.m.)
Celebrate STAR WARSTM at Great American Ball Park the weekend of May 2-4. The Force will be strong at the ballpark as characters from the iconic film series will be on hand to help fans feel like they're traveling to a galaxy far, far away. The Friday night fireworks show will feature the STAR WARSTM theme music, while the first 20,000 fans will receive a STAR WARSTM and Reds-themed T-shirt on Saturday and poster on Sunday. Stay tuned to reds.com/STARWARS as additional details are confirmed.
Many other popular Reds giveaways are scheduled in 2014, including the Fleece Blanket (April 12), Team Baseball Card Set (May 25), Reds Cap (June 7), Joey Votto T-shirt (July 5) and Reds Stein (Sept. 6).
Sundays are once again Family Days at the ballpark, with a kids giveaway and half-price ticket offer every Sunday throughout the season.
To view the full 2014 Reds promotional schedule, visit reds.com/promotions
Get Boston Red Sox tickets with the Perfect-10 Plan: Guarantee your tickets to see the World Series Champion Boston Red Sox and save up to 23% off single-game prices with the new Perfect-10 Plan. The plan includes both games against the Red Sox (Aug. 12 and 13) plus Opening Night, three Fireworks Fridays, two bobblehead games and more. Visit reds.com/perfect10 for more information.