Phillies Press Release
What's Fresh at Bright House Field, Spring Training Home of the Phillies
Phanatic, Food and Fashion Additions Announced
Bright House Field, the Spring Training home of the Phillies, provides the complete fan experience.
Earlier today, the Phillies announced several exciting developments to the ballpark's food, fashion and merchandise lineup as well as the newest temporary resident of Clearwater and Bright House Field - the Phillie Phanatic.
New! Phillie Phanatic Newest Temporary Residency at Bright House Field for the Spring: You heard that correctly. Phanatic said goodbye to Philadelphia to get in shape this spring with his favorite team.
New! Phanatic's Spring Break
- The Phanatic has arrived in Clearwater and will spend all of Phillies spring training with the team for the first time this year.
- Phanatic will attend every Phillies spring training home game this season, allowing fans of all ages an opportunity to see their favorite mascot roving Bright House Field on the regular.
New! Phillies Spring Training Merchandise & Novelty Enhancements: Features a wide selection of exclusive Phillies Spring Training gear...make your Spring Training trip truly memorable and unique.
New! Merchandise & Novelties
- New! Neon - The Brighter, the Better: It's all about Neon this spring as fans can stand out from the rest with great hats and apparel.
- New! Phillies "Wild" Fashion: Trendy and fun animal prints, with a touch of neon of course, add a distinctive look to kids' and women's wear.
- New! Hello/Goodbye, Baby: Kids front and back designs - so hot (and extremely adorable) right now.
- New! Phillies Trench Coats: Not that a rainy forecast is wished for but ladies can be prepared for it with Phillies trench coats in red, black and pewter.
- Not Your Average Menswear: Whether a preppy polo or urban flair t-shirt, fans will find something to suit their personal taste.
- Phillies Ladies Apparel & Accessories: Tropical colors will brighten every mood after the tough winter. Jewelry and hair accessories finish off every outfit as well as nail polish and decals to complement the look.
- Beach Ready Gear: Show your Phillies' spirit everywhere - even in the sand and sun - with straw hats, beach towels and more!
- Tumblers! Join the Red Goes Green team and be kind to the environment with Phillies Spring Training refillable tumblers.
Superior Food & Beverage Experience: From traditional ballpark fare and Philly's favorites…to foods with local Florida flavor…to healthier and gluten-free options, there has always been plenty to choose! With this vast selection comes the addition of new features for the 2014 season:
Featured Menu Items
- Delco's Cheesesteaks: Hand-crafted sandwiches made with the finest ingredients give Phillies fans a little taste of home with their tasty chicken and regular cheesesteaks.
- New! Lee Roy Selmon's Barbecue: Known for dishing out the finest barbecue in Tampa Bay, the Hot Corner Picnic area will feature a new pulled pork sandwich in addition to mouthwatering smoked chicken, baked beans, cole slaw and corn bread pudding catered by the renowned restaurant.
- Boar's Head Cuban Sandwich: This variation of the traditional ham and cheese sandwich is made with delicious Boar's Head meats and cheeses, served freshly-made in the right field concession stand. Italian Panini's featuring Boar's Head Meats are also available.
- New! Abe's Place Tap and Grill: New Abe's Philly fries will accompany always delicious boneless buffalo wings.
- Herr's Potato Chips: Longtime Phillies partner Herr's will be offering regular, barbecue and sour cream potato chips to compliment any meal here at the ballpark.
- Pete and Shorty's: Four slider burgers come in a pack cooked on a bed of grilled onions and topped with mustard and pickles.
- New! Healthy Options: Hummus and pretzels, salmon burgers.
- New! Tastykake: The foundation of freshness now available in Krimpets, Kandy Kakes and Cupcakes.
- Other fan-favorite options include: Hatfield Quality Meats Hot Dogs, Brats and Italian Sausages, Dippin' Dots, Westshore Pizza, Boston Market, Brooklyn Kinish, homemade lemonade, Bavarian pretzels, Malibu Rum Buckets, Jose Cuervo Margarita Bucket, Corona Beach Bar and much more!