Brewers Press Release
Homestand Preview: September 10 – September 16
Six-Game Homestand Welcomes the Braves and Mets to Miller Park and Features Aramis Ramirez Bobblehead Presented by Wild Impact Marketing on Sunday, September 16
The Brewers return to Miller Park tonight to begin a six-game, seven-day homestand. Milwaukee has won
Monday, September 10 vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Corey’s Corner: For just $35, fans can purchase a ticket package that includes a Field Outfield Box ticket in “Corey’s Corner” and a limited edition Corey Hart t-shirt. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the American Heart Association.
▪ Miller High Life Monday: For Monday home games, fans may purchase Terrace Reserved seats for just $8, courtesy of Miller High Life.
Tuesday, September 11 vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Miller High Life Monday: Due to limited availability for the September 10 game, this offer is good for Tuesday as well! Fans may purchase Terrace Reserved seats for just $8, courtesy of Miller High Life.
Wednesday, September 12 vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m.
Friday, September 14 vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Sports Authority Special Coupon: The first 10,000 fans will receive a special coupon offer courtesy of Sports Authority.
▪ Time Warner Cable Student Nights: College and high school students save 50% on Terrace Reserved and Loge Bleachers tickets* for Friday home games, courtesy of Time Warner Cable. Plus, the first 250 students to purchase tickets in the Time Warner Cable Student Night Section (Section 233) will receive a free t-shirt! For tickets, show your student ID at the Miller Park Box Office, call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/students. *Offer excludes Miller Lite Beerpen.
▪ Harley-Davidson Crew H-D Ticket Package: For just $20, join Crew H-D and get your ticket package that includes a Brewers ticket to select games during the 2012 season, one adult admission ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® and an H-D Museum glass mug that you can claim on your next trip to The Shop at the Museum. Offer ends September 30.
▪ Miller Lite Beerpen: Each Friday home game, all fans 21 and older can be a part of the Miller Lite Beerpen in the Right Field Bleachers. Tickets are just $22 and include a Brewers t-shirt and special entertainment in the Miller Lite Beerpen.
Saturday, September 15 vs. New York Mets, 6:10 p.m.
▪ 2012 MLB Postseason Viewers Guide: The first 15,000 fans will receive an official viewers guide to the 2012 MLB Postseason.
Sunday, September 16 vs. New York Mets 1:10 p.m.
▪ Aramis Ramirez Bobblehead presented by Wild Impact Marketing: All fans will receive an Aramis Ramirez Bobblehead presented by Wild Impact Marketing.
▪ Great Clips Kids Base Runs: After most Sunday Brewers home games, kids 16 and under can run the bases at Miller Park, compliments of Great Clips.
▪ Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sundays: At each Sunday home game, the first 2,000 kids ages 12 and under will receive a coupon for a free Blue Bunny Ice Cream treat upon entering Miller Park. The coupons can be redeemed at a special concession stand located on the Field Level concourse near the Right Field corner. There is a limit of one ice cream coupon per child. Coupons may be redeemed from the time gates open through the conclusion of the first inning, compliments of Blue Bunny Ice Cream.